No-Show, Late, and Cancellation Policy
- Late Arrival Policy:
- “Late” is defined as a client who arrives 15 to 30 minutes after the scheduled appointment start time.
- Arriving later than 30 minutes will be considered a no-show.
- Our schedule is meticulously planned to provide the best care for all our patients.
- Late arrivals disrupt our schedule and may compromise patient care quality.
- Late arrivals may lead to walk-in clients taking the available slots.
- Please make every effort to arrive on time for your appointment.
- If you arrive late, our Client Service Coordinators (CSCs) will assess if we can still accommodate your pet. If not, a new appointment will be scheduled, and your current appointment’s pre-payment fee will be forfeited.
- After-hours charges will apply if the Vet agrees to see your pet after closing hours.
- No-Show Policy:
- “No-show” describes a client who misses an appointment without prior cancellation.
- On the first instance of a no-show, you will be required to make a pre-payment of $45.00 or the equivalent of our consultation fee on your next appointment booking.
- A second no-show will result in forfeiture of the pre-payment fee.
- Three or more no-shows will lead to your discharge from our practice.
- If a deposit was made for a procedure and it is missed, the deposit will be forfeited.
- Cancellation Policy:
- Consultations, reviews, vaccinations, and treatments require at least 24 hours notice for cancellation.
- Ultrasound, surgical, and anaesthetic procedures require at least 72 hours’ notice for cancellation.
- If you cancel within the specified notice period, you can choose to have your appointment pre-payment fee or deposit returned or kept as credit for future use.
- Cancellations made after the specified notice period will result in forfeiture of the appointment pre-payment fee or deposit.
- Three or more late cancellations will lead to your discharge from our practice.
- If we cancel your appointment due to the unavailability of our veterinarian, you can choose to have your appointment pre-payment fee or deposit returned or kept as credit for the next appointment booking.
- To cancel an appointment, please call us at 6250-8001 or email us at email@example.com. Your cancellation notice will be based on the time we receive your call or email.
These policies are designed to ensure fair access to our services for all clients and to maintain the quality of care for your pets.
We appreciate your understanding and compliance with these guidelines. If you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for entrusting Gentle Oak Veterinary Clinic with your pet’s well-being.